Retail Marketing Executive, Newport Pagnell -
Are you a commercial-focused traditional marketer with a B2C background? Do you have experience in or an understanding of retail and how consumers think? Do you want to work within a widely renowned and well-respected brand? Then read on!
Our internationally award-winning client are seeking a motivated, driven and team-focused Retail Marketing Executive to join their growing UK marketing team. Based in their Buckinghamshire office, this is a brand-new role with the real opportunity to get stuck in and progress.
- Manage advertising and promotions projects including events, POS (point of sale) and support in product launches
- Assist with end-to-end campaigns, from ideas to delivery across multiple channels
- Create branded materials and ensure content is on brand and visibility increased
- User shopper insights for product positioning in retail environments, and report on market trends
- Assist the digital team on an ad-hoc basis
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work within a supportive, collaborative and passionate team… you will have at least 1.5 years’ marketing experience from a B2C industry, ideally retail, and have skills in campaigns, POS and branding.
Those with previous exposure to the wider EMEA market will be most suited, and the position holder must have a valid driving license as there will be occasional travel to events.
- 22-25 days holiday + bank
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Life assurance, healthcare and dental, travel insurance
Due to the location of this Buckinghamshire office, this role is commutable to those living in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Aylesbury, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.