Senior B2B Marketing Executive, Buckingham -
Our client is highly respected in their field with nearly 30 years of business since they started in 1992! This is reflected through their global customer base which is continually growing, and they have no plans of slowing down anytime soon!
This is a unique opportunity to work as an Senior B2B Marketing Executive to strengthen the existing marketing team in a highly innovative and technical environment, where you will be at the forefront of the research and development process, working closely with world class engineers across a range of sectors in automotive, filming, gaming and even space research!
The Role – Senior B2B Marketing Executive
Reporting directly to Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Support the marketing manager with the delivery of global B2B marketing strategy
- Delivering multi-channel targeted campaigns
- Updating all social media channels regularly, creating engaging content
- Ensure website content is accurate and updated at all times
- Create and maintain product brochures and data sheets
- Creating reports to identify sales trends and opportunities
- Full autonomy of all marketing communications
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- 2-4 years experience in similar marketing position, must come from within a technical, engineering or B2B product environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively across different stakeholders
- Complete broad marketing experience e.g. Social Media, Content creation, updating websites, collateral creation, reporting, analytics, data etc
This role provides flexibility around remote working with being nearly entirely all remote working, but they are looking to bring in 1 day working in the office.
Due to the location of their Buckingham based office, this is commutable from those based in Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, Bedford, Luton, Bicester, Banbury and Oxford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.