Social Media and Marketing Executive, Beaconsfield -
An established and growing property firm based in Beaconsfield is looing for a savvy, digitally-minded Social Media and Marketing Executive to join their team. Working across primarily online channels with an element of offline activity, you will be involved in:
- Creating copy to engage target audiences and resonate with the organisation’s tone of voice
- Owning the social media function, with a view to retain existing and acquire new relevant followers, and levering these to increase traction and buy-in
- Maintaining and updating the website, ensuring content is current and all events are publicised
- Analysing all online activity and feeding back findings to the rest of the team
- Managing the CRM system, ensuring data is clean and being used in the most efficient and effective way
You will be confident as well as creative and have the insight and experience to suggest ideas that will grow the organisation’s online profile. A degree in a marketing or communications related degree is desirable, as is a year or two’s experience in a similar role.
This is a great time to join this growing organisation that offers an enriching working environment and good opportunity for professional growth. Due to the location of the office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Watford, Slough, Amersham, Marlow, Gerrards Cross and Rickmansworth.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.