Videographer, High Wycombe -
Fancy yourself as a junior Speilberg or Bruckheimer? Looking for an opportunity to showcase cinematography with a highly reputable household name? A rare and desirable opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest consumer names in the UK that you’re sure to recognise. Multi-faceted, this sits with one of their core lifestyle brands that cater to a consumer base looking to bring shared smiles to the faces of themselves and loved ones.
Reporting to the Head of Creative this Videographer role will drive the creative edge across various platforms from website through social media, including Instagram and YouTube.
Core elements to this position will be:
- Capturing footage of their products in action, as well as talking heads/interviews.
- Producing professional quality video to promote their products in the best light
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing Team to plan content calendars/strategy
- Editing video aligned to the brand tone of voice, keeping all videos consistent, whilst striving for top quality.
- Organising shoots, clearly articulating the purpose of what’s to be captured.
- Managing third party supplier relationships.
The company is searching for someone with hands-on videography experience and a strong portfolio of demonstrated works. You must be proficient in relevant Adobe Creative suite packages and have understanding of the broader marketing mix, understanding how video can be implemented to maximise strategy.
There will be requirements to travel to supplier location so a full UK driving license and willingness to travel is essential.
This is a great role for someone who really enjoys digital marketing and paid social in a consumer setting. Due to the location of this role it is commutable from Amersham, Hemel Hempstead, Oxford, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames, Watford and St Albans.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.