Web Content Manager, Marlow -
Our client are recognised as global leaders in their industry, due to accelerated growth they are now seeking a Web Content Manager to join the growing marketing team.
Through strategic planning and project managing, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the consumer facing website, this role is especially exciting as you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a brand-new global website.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Producing new content as required across multiple websites
- Assessing web performance and suggest new user journeys to maximise performance
- Use software such as Google Analytics to identify trends
- Work with Content and Design teams to create new journeys and website pages
- Project manage content releases, adding and amending content to ensure SEO is front-of-mind to help capture inbound traffic
In order to be considered you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent. You will be a confident copywriter with knowledge of CMS, HTML and Google Analytics with at least 2-3 years’ practical experience in a similar position.
If this role matches your skills and experience and is of interest, then we want to hear from you!
The role is commutable from areas such as: High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Beaconsfield, Slough, Windsor, Henley-on-Thames, Reading, Princes Risborough, Amersham, Watford, Aylesbury, and Watlington.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.