Digital and Content Marketing Manager, Milton -
Our client, a fantastic B2B technology organisation based near Milton, north Cambridge are searching for a Digital and Content Marketing Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The company in question are international leaders in their field, who provide excellent and essential products into a wide range of industries and sectors.
Joining a team of 4 and reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a range of digital and content marketing including:
- Manage and update websites via the CMS with fresh content, monitor traffic and conversion activities
- Create content such as blogs, press materials, and collateral ensuring they are on-brand, are engaging and boost the business’ visibility
- Drive paid social, email and PPC campaigns
- Ensure the website is SEO efficient
- Writing copy for social media channels, maintaining regularity and target audiences are reached
- Maintaining the CRM database and campaign analytics
- Line manage one direct report
In order to be considered for this exciting and dynamic position, you will have at least 3-4 years B2B digital and content marketing experience, ideally from a technology background. An understanding of account based marketing and automation would be excellent but not essential, along with a degree or marketing qualification.
Due to the location of the offices, this would suit those commuting from areas such as Milton, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Waterbeach, Newmarket, Girton, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Sawston, Cambourne, Swavesey and surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.