Graphic Designer, Cambridge (2 days a week in the office) -
A highly successful and rapidly growing medcomms agency based on the outskirts of Cambridge, are looking for a driven Graphic Designer to join their team and further develop their skills, on a mix of digital and print design, utilising InDesign, Photoshop and the wider Adobe CS.
They’re looking for the successful candidate to work in the office on at least two days a week, in a Mac environment.
- Confident skills across InDesign and Photoshop
- At least one years design experience, digital and print, ideally agency side
- Confident skills within PowerPoint design
- Producing high quality artwork that conveys your attention to detail and love for design
- Executing projects across mixed mediums such as: brochures, stationary, branding, business cards, flyers, digital media, posters, presentations and more
- Preparing projects for print production and advising on potential improvements and amendments
- Liaising with clients and senior members to understand client objectives and work within briefs
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and in brief
- Supporting team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation.
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.