You might be thinking, ‘what makes this one different?’
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, highly ambitious and high performing group of people, based in Cambridge, working on cutting edge technology to benefit a huge amount of people on an international basis.
Brand Recruitment are carrying out this assignment with this global technology firm, punching way above its weight. This role requires extensive B2B technology marketing experience along with a significant amount of experience of building and promoting new products, emerging markets or technologies!
The company in question has been working for a few years in its sector, and is slowly becoming the go-to market leader in the provision of the tech in its field. The technology pieces themselves haven’t got a really complex make-up to them, but what they provide will be life changing for millions of people across the globe.
- Managing overall marketing operations for the UK and wider regions
- Leading on both B2B and B2C marketing initiatives across the regions
- Development of the company though leadership program
- Work closely with the CEO and management team to establish avenues of development for marketing tactics.
- Management of digital marketing processes
- Leadership of a small team of three people
- Control of marketing budget and agency spend
- Make your own tea… this is a start-up culture organisation and everyone ‘clubs together’.
This fantastic role will require a candidate with extensive experience of strategic direction and hands on marketing experience also. Candidates will only be considered if they are coming from a solid technology industry background and ideally the chosen person will have worked within a technology start-up or will have handled marketing comms for a brand new product range or emerging market.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.