Marketing Executive - Content, Milton -
Our client, a fantastic B2B technology organisation based near Milton, north Cambridge are searching for a Content Marketing Executive with competence in using the Adobe Suite to join their growing team. The company in question are international leaders in their field, who provide excellent and essential products into a wide range of industries and sectors.
Joining a team of 4 and reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a range of content marketing including:
- Developing and managing a content strategy and calendar for all marketing initiatives
- Create technical content such as thought leadership pieces and industry expert blogs
- Ensure all content is within Brand guidelines acting as the ‘Brand Guardian’ for the company
- Create dynamic online and offline marketing copy for company sales tools, video, Blogs, web, collateral etc
- Work closely with external agencies to brief, manage and deliver content
- Continuously manage marketing campaigns to target existing and prospective customers
- Create digital marketing campaigns that support a range of activities within a variety of B2B market sectors
In order to be considered for this exciting and dynamic position, you will have at least 2-3 years B2B content marketing experience, ideally from a technology background with experience of using the Adobe CS Suite. A degree or marketing qualification would also be an advantage.
Due to the location of the offices, this would suit those commuting from areas such as Milton, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Waterbeach, Newmarket, Girton, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Sawston, Cambourne, Swavesey and surrounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.