Senior PR and Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
An established marketing and comms agency based in Cambridge, with genuinely huge, fulfilling and achieved values, are looking for a Senior PR and Marketing Executive to join their team and manage a plethora of marketing and PR activities for core clients.
This agency is driven by positive impact, very focused on sustainability and offer masses of resources to the community, they also have their own charity!
They’re offering flexible working, great benefits and a collaborative team!
- At least 2-4 years agency experience
- Exceptional written skills and a love for writing content, press releases and marketing comms
- Expert skills in public relations, liaising with media, recognising good press opportunities and strong client management
- Ideally experience working across B2B and services sectors
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and react effectively to pressing matters
- Independent and collaborative skills and love for a busy environment
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients, on a long term basis with personalised approaches
- Recognising client’s business needs and securing key press and media opportunities, which will have you building relationships with press and media to negotiate best content placement for clients
- Researching and producing news releases, new reports, written features and much more
- Working across online and offline marketing channels and executing social media content, email marketing and much more!
- Brainstorming, drafting and delivering creative ideas and approaches for clients
- Monitoring press coverage, preparing reports and striving for the best for clients
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this can be commutable from those living in Royston, Baldock, Biggleswade, Stevenage, Huntingdon, St Neots, Haverhill, Ely, Papworth, Long Stanton, Barhill, Burwell, Newmarket, Linton, Duxford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.