PR & Communications Specialist, Cambridge -
The Company – PR & Communications Specialist
Our exclusive client is a highly respected medical technology organisation based in Cambridge. They are known for incredible technology treatments, all aimed around less invasive techniques.
They have an incredible company culture with a well-funded marketing department, and they are seeking a PR & Communications Specialist to join their team, in this brand-new position!
You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, by raising awareness of the brand their world-leading technologies, including the launch of their next generation of products and to meet their aspiring growth plans!
The Role – PR & Communications Specialist
Reporting into the Communications Manager, and working closely and collaboratively with the wider team, you will be responsible for:
- You will be crafting and executing an effective communications strategy in line with the company’s growth plan
- You will be managing relationships with their existing PR agency and building new relationships – proactive outreach to hospitals and journalists to generate stories around their technologies
- You will create and execute the PR strategy alongside the communications manager
- You will be involved in the ongoing management of their marketing literature, compiling written content for the blog and third-part articles
- Deliver email campaigns and contribute to the wider digital marketing strategy
The Requirements – PR & Communications Specialist
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in a PR or communications focused position, agency desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication (internal and external)
- Ability to develop high-quality copy material
- Strong network across the UK or US media landscapes
- Organised and methodical approach to deadlines and workload
This role supports hybrid working, ideally with 2 days in the office per week but they would be open to the role holder coming into their Cambridge offices at least 3 times per month. Due to the location of the offices, this will best suit those located in areas such as: Cambridge, Newmarket, Waterbeach, Ely, Milton, Bury St Edmunds, Soham, Fulbourn, Royston, Duxford, Sawston, St Neots, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Bedford, and wider areas of Cambs/Beds/Essex/Herts!