Account Director –
Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for the next step?
Have you got experience working as part of a small agency?
Do you recognise the importance of project management?
Then look no further…
Our client has over 15 years’ experience as a successful creative agency within Cambridgeshire. They bridge together strategy with creative thinking to drive results and are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their marketing team.
This is an exciting position, where you will have the opportunity to build relationships with both internal and external clients and guide them through the entire life cycle of projects.
They are certainly well respected in their field and have been able to maintain their high standards of work. This is a fantastic time to join them, where they will be offering a hybrid working pattern (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)!
The Role – Account Director
Reporting directly into Account Management Director, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively, leading integrated and project-based advertising (across brand, digital, social media, PR)
- You’ll be confident generating and encouraging new ideas. You will understand how creative work is delivered against creative strategy and can challenge work based on strategic thinking.
- Responsible for large and small project lifecycles
- Supporting senior colleagues when required
- Positive advocate for leadership in action
The Requirements – Account Director
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- At least 5+ years account management experience, knowledgeable at Account Director level
- 4+ years agency experience
- Science, Tech, Education, Agricultural experience beneficial
- Ambitious and passionate individual
- Creatively aware and confident communicator
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.