Account Executive – Events, Cambridge -
A Cambridge based agency are looking for a confident Account Executive to join their well-established and innovative team, where you will be responsible for supporting the account management for key medcomms clients.
You must have a relevant scientific degree; this is essential as you will be working on a portfolio of science and healthcare accounts. They have excellent training and development support which will give you the opportunity to develop your skills within medcomms. Any agency experience would be beneficial although we could also consider in-house marketers with good project management.
As Account Executive, working within a fast paced, dynamic environment, you will be involved in:
- Utilising your industry knowledge to grasp client needs and objectives, as to effectively deliver projects in brief and efficiently
- Supporting the senior team to manage accounts and provide vital assistance to drive projects smoothly and on time
- Overseeing the organisation of client events
- Proactively record relevant notes during meetings and briefs in order to execute high quality and accurate tasks
- Delivering regular reports, managing budgets and foreseeing potential dilemmas efficiently
- Researching business opportunities and the current market to assist in the acquisition of new business!
Ts & Cs
They can offer 4 days home working, with only one day in the officer per week. If you would like to be present in the office more, that is completable accommodatable.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.