Account Manager, Cambridge -
An exciting opportunity has come up with Audience Inc, a global communication and engagement consultancy based in Cambridge. You will join a fun and dynamic international business where the work will be varied, interesting and diverse, with a real opportunity for you to make your mark. You will work closely with both the UK Managing Director and account teams operating in Basel, Toronto and Cambridge on client account projects and agency-specific projects. There may be a need to travel to Europe on an as-required basis and to attend an induction in Switzerland.
Check out the company in more detail here! www.audienceinc.ca
Working alongside the UK Managing Director and closely with the account teams, the job holder will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The coordination of Production, Account and Creative team meetings
- Maintain detailed notes and communicate production requirements within the Production team as requested
- Maintain current schedules for jobs in production and communicate status with internal team
- Attend client meetings, and be prepared to inform clients of project and budget status at all times
- Support Production team in drafting proposals, building project estimates, quotations and budgets, working with internal team and external service providers to gather competitive quotes and pricing
- Develop Critical Paths and coordinate production in tandem with Production Manager, Producers and Creative Content Managers across the entire client services team (Account and Creative teams)
- Support the production of creative elements (logos, videos, graphics, scripts, photo shoots, recordings etc.) to ensure that they meet all technical requirements and production standards, and any issues are resolved before content is delivered to client
- Ensure that all project details are tracked and project status communicated, while any changes to scope are recorded and revised budgets are re-approved, by client
- Support the Account Director and Finance Manager in completing project reconciliations
Delivery of a project, on time and on budget that exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to set a clear vision, to lead and inspire the team to deliver the project aims.
- Has proven agency/production/creative experience
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to work
- Excellent team working skills
- A working knowledge and experience of project management tools and governance, including task and quality management
- The ability to influence and negotiate, to achieve a win-win situation for all
- The ability to manage and control project costs
- Risk management expertise, and the ability to assess levels of risk within a project and utilize effective controls to manage risk.
- Is comfortable bringing a sense of urgency and pace to a project, to ensure the right level of focus
- Previous experience in managing multiple suppliers and contracts
- Critical thinking ability, with the use of logic and structured reasoning taking into account various perspectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing and the ability to build and manage relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- The ability to challenge and drive accountability, managing any potential conflict
- A keen eye and meticulous approach to detail and precision
- Previous experience within the pharma/tech industry
- Previous experience working within a global company
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to:
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.