Assistant Brand Manager, Peterborough -
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have a strong background in data, analytics and insights, but are looking for a role which will allow you to combine this experience with more creative elements of marketing? Want to work for a fast-paced and market-leading consumer organisation with fantastic opportunities for progression? Then I may have the role for you…
Our Cambridgeshire based client are looking for a dynamic and data-driven marketer to join their busy team, to work on an award-winning portfolio of products.
As a business, they are quick to adapt to the latest trends and consumer demand, which means no two days are the same in the office! We need someone who can easily adapt to change, think on their feet and work well under pressure – from day one you’ll be getting stuck in and working on some exciting new projects.
Based in Northern Cambridgeshire, candidates will need to be able to drive with access to their own car and be happy to commute to the office.
What does the role involve?
- Managing product and brand performance and carrying out sales performance analysis
- Analysing and interrogating IRI and EPOS data and using data-driven insights to help shape strategy moving forward
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the creation of brand strategy and marketing plans
- Working closely with the NPD team to suggest new product ideas, based on trends, sales data and customer feedback
- Liaising with key retailers and suggesting ways to drive brand growth in store
- Analysing market trends, retailer insights, social media and competitor activity to drive the brand forward
What do we need from you?
- At least 2-4 years’ experience working in a marketing role, ideally at least at Marketing Executive level, for a consumer or FMCG brand
- Numerically literate and commercially aware with strong experience using insights, trends and data to drive a successful marketing, brand development and NPD strategy – comfortable interrogating data and proficient in Excel
- A passion for consumer and FMCG brands
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing schedule
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Brand Management. This is a highly reputable and award-winning FMCG organisation, who offer excellent career progression opportunities for driven candidates.
Due to the location of their North Cambridgeshire based office this role is commutable from Huntingdon, Alconbury, St Ives, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.