Brand & Commercial Development Executive, Cambridge -
The Company – Brand & Commercial Development Executive
An exciting, innovative and pioneering business who are at the forefront of developing technology which will help combat one of the major environmental challenges of our time.
Sustainability is at the core of everything they do, and they are extremely passionate about making the environment a better place for all.
A rapidly growing technology start-up with strong financial backing from a number of global investors, they are proving themselves to be a fantastic Cambridge success story and one of the businesses to watch in the coming years!
With passion, a social and environmental conscience and strong ethics at their heart, the team are a fantastic bunch to work with – they don’t just “talk the talk”.
The Role – Brand & Commercial Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong marketing, brand and product marketing experience, as well as a strong understanding of how to drive business and commercial development for a start-up business.
Day to day, you could be…
- Using customer and market insights, driving brand and product marketing strategies and devising campaigns to increase brand awareness among consumers and potential customers
- Developing content to drive awareness of the company’s cutting-edge technology and raising awareness of the brand in line with relevant news cycles
- Liaising with your colleagues in the marketing team on brand positioning and developing brand campaigns
- Developing and writing tenders and supporting documents to send to prospective customers, stakeholders and investors on company performance and future plans
- Supporting on business development and external marketing communications on a regular basis
You – Brand & Commercial Development Executive
It goes without saying that someone with a passion for the environment and improving our planet would be the best fit for this role – if you’re a petrol-head who never recycles, this one probably isn’t for you!
We’re also looking for candidates with…
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a brand or marketing role, with proven experience developing brand development strategies and with exposure to business development
- Must have a background in an FMCG organisation (cosmetics, personal care, household care or food and drink would be preferable) OR a background working within a packaging business that supplies FMCG organisations
- Exposure to product development/positioning within your previous roles
- Some education/training in a science discipline (chemistry, biology, environmental sciences etc) or a strong passion for the scientific sector would be a bonus
Strong technical writing ability and a proven track record producing engaging documents to stakeholders/investors
Ts & Cs
This will mainly be a home working position, with the expectation that you would go into their Cambridge offices around 2 days a week. As such, it’s ideally located for those living in Cambridge, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Bishops Stortford, Cambourne, Royston, Hitchin, St Neots, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bar Hill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.