Brand Content and Admin Assistant, Bar Hill -
We’re working with an innovative organisation on the outskirts of Cambridge, currently going through an extended period of growth, who are on the lookout for a new member for their team. On track to turnover their biggest ever year, they need some support to help them take the business to the next level. This is not just a job; this is an opportunity to take a role in a growing entrepreneurial organisation with fantastic career prospects.
Reporting into and working closely with the Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and editing instructional manuals.
- Amazon administration.
- Writing product listings.
- Collating faults on products and feeding them back to factories.
In terms of experience, ideally but not essentially you will have the following:
- 2/3 years’ experience in a content and admin focussed support position.
- Competent at writing professional content and copy, and any experience of writing sales focused online content would be a real bonus.
- Any understanding of Amazon / ecommerce would be an advantage but it not essential.
- General administration experience, with a high attention to detail for proof reading and error checking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a position at an innovative organisation going from strength to strength. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Sawston, Huntingdon, St Ives, Kings Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Soham, Corby and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.