Brand & Insights Coordinator, Huntingdon -
Are you fascinated by shopper psychology? Do you often find yourself wondering what makes consumers tick and why they pick a specific brand or product over a competitor? Do you love research projects and really enjoy getting stuck into the numbers and data? If so, I could have an exciting role with your name on it…
Our award-winning client is looking for a Brand & Insights Coordinator to join their lively and collaborative team in North Cambridgeshire.
This company is trusted by their customers to produce the highest quality and most innovative products on the high street. They have a stellar reputation in their industry work with some instantly recognisable brands. Chances are, you have a product they have produced sitting at home in your cupboards.
As Brand & Insights Coordinator, you would be responsible for…
- Analysing sales data from the previous week and compiling a report for relevant stakeholders, outlining key opportunities for growth
- Summarising competitor activity and promotions and using a variety of research methods to understand current shopper behaviour and market trends to help products and brands perform better
- Working collaboratively with the Sales, Brand and Product Management teams to provide high quality insights into category performance, highlighting bestselling lines and those which aren’t performing as well
- Making recommendations to the wider marketing and product development team to capitalise on changing and emerging trends
What do you need from me?
- You’ll have at least 1 years’ experience in a Category Management, Insights or Marketing position, with a strong focus on data, market research and insights, ideally within a B2C, retail or FMCG business
- Be able to interrogate data to present the wider picture, not just regurgitate statistics and sales figures
- Be confident presenting your analysis and insights to a range of stakeholders at different levels
- Be happy working independently as a self-starter, but also working collaboratively with your colleagues
- Have a strong commercial mindset and be confident analysing data, providing the team with the context and story behind the numbers
- Think outside the box to gain insights into the market and competitors and have a problem-solving approach
As a business, they strive to be the best in everything they do and this attitude has served them well, leading them to be one of the key players in their sector. Whether it’s sourcing the newest and best ingredients to create a unique product that fits the shoppers’ needs or providing the highest quality insights and market analysis so that they can act quickly, they are always looking for ways to drive the business forward, whilst also serving their customers and the end consumer.
Offering an inspiring, collaborative and positive working environment where opportunities for progression and development are plentiful, this really is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career!
Ideally situated for candidates based in Cambridgeshire, this role is easily commutable from Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Cambourne, Cambridge, Peterborough, Ely, March, Stamford, Wisbech, Kettering and Corby.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.