Brand Manager, St Ives -
Brand Recruitment have partnered exclusively with an award-winning and hugely successful local distribution business, to source a Brand Manager to join their busy and thriving team.
Our Cambridgeshire-based client are looking for a hands-on Brand Manager, who can implement a wide range of brand plans and campaigns. With over 30 years’ experience in their industry, they are experts in their field and have seen exceptional growth in recent years, including during lockdown.
As the exclusive UK distributor for a number of household-name brands, some of which you may already have in your home, they are an exciting company to work for and offer an unrivalled profit share scheme and the opportunity to drive your earnings alongside your performance.
As Brand Manager, you’d be creating campaigns for iconic products and working with the brands to shape their UK customer messaging and trade marketing strategies.
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating trade and retail marketing strategies for your brands in major department stores, specialist retailers and supermarkets, as well as for their growing number of online stockists
- Executing marketing campaigns and brand strategy across a number of channels, including digital, retail marketing, POS, PR and events (when we’re allowed to be in rooms with other people again)
- Understanding retail trends and promotions run by retail stockists to ensure stock levels are available to meet demand
- Identifying ways to promote exciting and innovative products to the end consumer through a variety of platforms
What are we looking for?
- Ideally, you’ll have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a B2C or B2B2C environment, with proven experience launching products to the UK market and working with retailers or stockists
- Broad marketing experience, not just within brand management, and proven strategic experience working on retail marketing or branding campaigns
- A passion for brands and knowledge of the premium electronics market would be advantageous
- An understanding of digital marketing including social media, PPC and SEO
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, apply today!
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is easily commutable from St Ives, Huntingdon, Alconbury, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.