Community Manager, Cambridge -
Our client is currently looking for a Community Manager who will be tasked with engaging with the company’s community of creators and artists whenever online. Working with a very small team in a start-up environment, the post holder will report directly to the Co-Founder of the company and will have the opportunity to be a part of the Founding team for this tech company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Engagement with companies ever expanding community of creators
- Pursue opportunities with organisations and services which can increase value to the company community and grow platform.
- Write and publish content designed to increase company exposure, promote implementation of features and increase both free and paid admission
- Manage all social media presence and actively respond to questions from members.
- Listen to community response, recognise opportunities for growth/trends and improvements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing, content, community or growth position.
- Exceptional written communication skills, written engrossing social media content with noticeable results.
- Robust management skills, comfortable with prioritising work and evaluating fast-moving projects.
- Self-motivated, mission driven individual who can work unaided with confidence.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the tech/software industry and must be able to “hit the ground running” upon commencement of the role. Someone keen to work in a pressured environment with exceptional communication skills would be advantageous. Ideally coming from a consumer led environment, the post holder will have a top-level understanding of which channels to utilise. Due to the location of the Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Saffron Walden, Royston, Ely, Huntingdon, Cambourne, St Neots, Biggleswade, St Ives and Swavesey.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.