Consumer Marketing & Communications Manager, Peterborough -
A leading healthcare organisation, quite literally making huge changes to the life of patients, and at a really exciting point; rearing to transform customer engagement, re-build their CRM database and effectively change the way they communicate! They’re looking for a driven, effective and skilled Consumer facing marketing and communications manager to join their team and play a pivotal part in the strategy of their upcoming changes.
Alongside a plethora of soft benefits and excellent career progression, this role can offer a mix of home and office working, very desirable bonus (20%) and a car allowance.
- The ideal candidate will be coming in with at least 4 years consumer marketing experience within healthcare and at least 2-3 years strategic marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience within Salesforce and the ability to utilise this for delivery of personalised communications. CRM skills are essential
- An analytical mindset and ability to review what is working and what would work better. They’re looking for targeted communications and a more proactive way of communicating and engaging with their customers based on behaviour
- Expert skills within social media strategy and yielding social for commercial benefit and engagement
- A background in customer engagement and understanding customer needs
- Collaborative attitude and previous experience managing agencies
This would suit a proactive and progression thirsty candidate, with the tenacity to hit the ground running in a brand new role, coming in with masses of potential.
You must be able to work both collaboratively and independently, and absolutely have that core consumer experience.
Due to the location of their Peterborough office, with 2 days home working, this role is commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Peterborough, March, Corby, Kettering, Bedford, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.