Creative Copywriter, Cambridge -
The Company – Creative Copywriter
An exciting writing role with creativity at the crux of it has made its way onto our books.. based in the beautiful surroundings of Cambridgeshire, a core client of ours are looking to hire a Creative Copywriter. With a team which is 30 strong and ever growing you would play an integral part in the identity of the business. A guru in literature and language, you would work within a tightknit four-person creative team where you would be responsible for everything social content/post related as well as planning innovative campaigns, representing brand image and proving the company with a story to tell. Proud of what they do and who they are, you would be entering a welcoming team environment with a fabulous culture inclusive of both hybrid working and flexible working options.
The Role –
Your day – to – day responsibilities may include but would not be limited to:
- Communicating and building strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Creating interesting and engaging content across social platforms
- Writing a range of digital content, liaising with both the graphic and marketing teams
The Requirements –
- Incredible written and verbal skills
- Good social media exposure
- Creative mindset and a passion for brainstorming
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!! Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.