Digital Account Manager - TEMP (initially 6-8 weeks) , Cambridge OR Remote –
I’m calling all digitally savvy agency candidates with excellent stakeholder management experience, to join a plant filled office, or even a positive Zoom-heavy virtual team on an initial 6-8 weeks project basis.
The successful candidate will be coming in with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a marketing agency across B2B and B2C clients. As you will be regularly liaising with clients and often working collaboratively, exceptional communication skills are key.
As Digital Account Manager, supporting the wider accounts team, this role will have you involved in:
- Managing key relationships with clients as to ensure you are highly knowledgeable on expectations, goals and the brief
- Providing full project management from inception to delivery, recognising potential areas for development and offering efficient solutions
- Overseeing the delivery of digital marketing campaigns across a full range of platforms
- Managing a mix of content projects, successfully ensuring your work is to the highest calibre and consistent
- Demonstrating your capable experience within CMS
- Successfully collaborating with stakeholders on a daily basis
- Efficiently managing projects and delivering them smoothly, in brief and on budget.
This is a great opportunity due to a period of growth.
Ts & Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.