Do you have experience in creative copywriting and digital marketing, with a keen eye for detail and interest in increasing the breadth of your skillset?
Our client is a specialist B2B manufacturing and technology organisation, dominating their niche field which has applications in life sciences, food, electronics, energy, pharmaceutical and beyond!
They are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team in Ely, working closely with their international team of marketers and product managers.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
- Writing and proofreading content for the websites, email newsletters, events collateral and more.
- Creating, implementing and analysing multi-channel campaigns across online and offline (organic and paid).
- Maintaining the CRM system.
- Working with agencies on PPC and social media posts.
- Maintain the build of the website via HTML and CSS.
Experience in HTML, CSS and CRM is not essential, and training can be provided. You’ll work with a team of 12 who are ideas-driven and looking for you to put your creative stamp on marketing activities, especially content.
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience with a lean towards digital and content.
- A willingness to learn and work with external agencies.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for their digital channels.
- Awareness if not experience of SEO, PPC, CRM maintenance, HTML and CSS.
Due to the location of the offices, and this being a full-time office-based role initially, those located in the following areas will be most suited: Ely, March, Soham, Waterbeach, Cambridge, Chatteris, Witchford, Landbeach, Thetford, Mildenhall, Red Lodge, Newmarket, Burwell, Exning, Milton and Littleport.