Digital Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Are you looking for a varied digital role within a fast-paced marketing agency? Are you looking to grow and progress within an exciting organisation whilst taking ownership of your new role? Some experience of running paid ad campaigns and social media management coupled with an outgoing personality is what we need for this role so if that’s you, please read on!
In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing paid ad campaigns.
- Social media management.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance as well as actively coming up with ideas to improve.
- Developing longstanding relationships with clients.
- You will thrive in a busy environment and be a highly organised person who can communicate effectively.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and be able to manage your time effectively.
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification will be advantageous but not essential.
You will be joining a company who really reward and value their staff as well as help develop their careers so If you would like to become a part of this successful business and have what it takes to join their team, then we would love to hear from you!
You must be able to drive to get to their rural location, but it is easily commutable from Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Melbourn, Saffron Walden, Bishop’s Stortford and Biggleswade.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.