Digital Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Our client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be tasked with supporting and creating the company’s digital media actions and approaches through varied channels. Working within a small team of 6, the post holder will be directly reporting to the varied forms of management. This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder with solid digital knowledge to join a dynamic and hardworking team during a period of considerable growth. Ideally being a detail-orientated person, the post holder will be ready made to hit the ground running and help increase the company’s online presence.
- Managing and monitoring the creation of content such as websites, press releases, videos among others
- Spearheading the company’s social media channels and automation tools (HubSpot)
- Monitoring companies’ ROI and KPI’s
- Keeping in touch with the most up to date digital media technologies
- Drafting creative written content and other offline materials
- Suggesting actions based on the findings from reporting of web traffic, engagement and analytics
- Managing the websites, via WordPress
- Degree in marketing, or similar/relevant field
- At least three years’ experience within a digital marketing role
- Knowledgeable on programs such as AdWords or Google Analytics
- Understanding the principles of the consumer journey
- Fluent in English and great writing skills
- Experience with tech and software solutions
- Familiar with competitor information and strategies
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the tech industry and the procedures that are in place for when issues do inevitably occur. Someone keen to work in a pressured environment with exceptional digital marketing skills and happy to take the reigns for marketing campaigns. A top level of understanding of how channels work would be advantageous. Due to the location of the Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Saffron Walden, Royston, Ely, Huntingdon, Cambourne, St Neots, Biggleswade, St Ives and Swavesey.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.