Digital Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
An instrumental software company within the future of today’s society, based in Cambridge, are looking for a driven and academic Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team! You’ll be responsible for owning the digital marketing and overall marketing strategy, with the ability to drive new business and push the company through their ever-expanding space in the market. You’ll ideally need a minimum of 2-4 years SaaS experience, evident digital skills and carry a relevant degree. Please do not apply if you’re not coming from a software background, as this is essential!
As Digital Marketing Manager, working both collaboratively and independently, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Successfully executing the company’s marketing strategy across a mix of online and some offline channels
- Driving the marketing and organisation of the company’s key annual events, increasing both PR and attendance
- Managing an external PR agency and working collectively to drive maximum PR opportunities
- Creating a full mix of engaging content across social, web, email and more
- Proving vital and fundamental in redeveloping the email marketing plan, utilising your hands-on experience within email automation to further develop and improve email comms
- Continuously tracking and analysing marketing activity, producing quality and constructive reports and working with the senior team to assess new marketing avenues
- Delivering SEO and paid campaigns whilst also overseeing the management of the company’s website
You’ll be responsible for driving and continuously growing the company’s key brand, whilst working to further expand the marketing team in the future. You’ll act as the go – to marketing expert and will work tirelessly to optimise the brands presence in UK and international markets. This requires a studios and passionate digital candidate with a passion for change!
You’ll have the chance to work collaboratively with this brilliant team but also be able to work on a remote basis, visiting the office once every two weeks! This suits a motivated and ambitious candidate who can hit the ground running and get stuck into this fantastic opportunity!
Due to the location of the Cambridge office, you’ll need to be able to commute twice a month to central Cambridge and can be commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Haverhill, Suffolk, Royston, Letchworth, Baldock, Hitchin, Luton, Huntington, St Neots, Peterborough, Biggleswade and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.