Digital Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
Our client, a fantastic B2B technology organisation based near Milton, north Cambridge are searching for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing Product Strategy team on a permanent basis. The company in question are international leaders in their field, who provide excellent and essential products into a wide range of industries and sectors.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for a range of digital marketing including:
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders to drive the digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Developing automated programs using HubSpot
- Create multi-touch digital marketing campaigns for a range of B2B market sectors
- Delivery of social media content, specifically in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitoring and reporting social and market information streams
- Research competitor offerings
The Requirements – Digital Marketing Manager
In order to be considered for this exciting position, you will have:
- Atleast 5 years digital marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience of digital marketing strategies (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Google Analytics)
- Experience in development CRM and Automation Tools (Marketo, Hubspot, Sprout Social, Mail Chimp)
- Product marketing experience within B2B
- Budget and project management
- Previous experience within technology, telecoms or other relevant discipline is desirable
This job may involve some travelling, including internationally, so the successful candidate must have a valid passport and ideally a full driving licence. This position is 5 days in the office, with some flexibility as and when required.
Due to the location of the offices, this would suit those commuting from areas such as Milton, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Waterbeach, Newmarket, Girton, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Sawston, Cambourne, Swavesey and surrounding areas.