Digital Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
Are you an experienced digital marketer?
Do you thrive off marketing to push sales?
Can you deliver lead nurturing digital campaigns?
If Yes, then this could be the role for you…
The Company – Digital Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established interior design business, based in Cambridge, currently thriving, due to their impressive client list and high value projects.
The company is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work alongside the sales team and help drive more projects into the business by developing and delivering a digital marketing strategy that in turn develops sales opportunities.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
This newly created role, will sit alongside the marketing manager and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing digital marketing strategy and an action plan to achieve its goals
- Management of the digital marketing budget
- Create engaging campaign for lead nurturing
- Create monthly reports demonstrating ROI, Website traffic, sales
- Manage external SEO agency for google ranking, web traffic and conversions.
- Manage the CRM software and integrate digital marketing activities
The Requirements – Digital Marketing Manager
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject
- Proven experience with Hubspot and digital marketing tools (marketo, cognism etc)
- Previous budget management
- Interest in construction/interior is desirable but not essential
Working to a hybrid structure being in the office just 3 days and working from home 2 days, this role also offers a generous salary alongside a car allowance!
Due to its Cambridge based location, applicants should be able to commute from many areas, including: Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots and other surrounding areas.
This is a company which continues to grow and develop very quickly, so there is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to come in and make a big impact. So if you would like to be a part of this fantastic company, then please send over your CV for consideration.