Digital Marketing Manager - SEO & PPC, Peterborough -
The Opportunity - Digital Marketing Manager – 12-16 month maternity cover contract
A huge household consumer brand are looking for a passionate and driven digital marketing manager to join a thriving brand of theirs and promote the company across digital channels. This role has a big focus on SEO, PPC, website activity and also analytics, whilst ensuring all communications are aligned with company tone and create a memorable brand feel.
This role can be worked on the basis of 3 days homeworking and two days in the office, once restrictions have eased, so would be suitable for those within Cambridgeshire. It is an initial 12-16 month maternity cover contract and a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a very exciting brand. Ideal for foodies!!
- At least 3-4 years experience within a digital position, with a big focus on SEO
- A demonstrable understanding of monitoring and reporting on PPC, whilst also supporting external stakeholders with PPC execution
- Your SEO experience will have a strong focus around on and off page optimisation, copywriting for SEO, keyword research, link building, gap analysis and more
- It is essential you will have a data-driven mindset with exceptional understanding of Google Analytics and are data driven. You’ll be confident reporting on digital activities
- An expert background in overseeing optimised websites and ensuring growing traffic across platforms
- Given the focus on agency relationships, highly capable communications skills are crucial
- A love for consumer marketing and food would be beneficial – although you will likely be temped by daily food cravings given the amazing work this role involved
- Supporting the wider digital team to devise and deliver a fantastic marketing strategy for this key brand
- Taking responsibility for SEO campaigns, and regular keyword research, link building etc
- Executing a wide range of engaging and compelling digital campaigns to drive brand feel and drive brand awareness
- Consistently reporting on the results of all digital campaigns, especially across SEO, PPC and website
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure strong website traffic
- Creating strong copy for SEO and brand purposes and ensuring all external communications fit with the brands tone
- Oversee the implementation of growth and retention focused strategies with a heavy reliance on SEO and PPC
- Working collaboratively with key agency partners
- Brining positivity to your marketing and working in a highly collaborative manor, staying up to date with trends and invested in the brand journey
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is commutable from Cambridge, Royston, Biggleswade, Huntingdon, St Neots, Chatteris, Wisbech, Kettering, Corby, March and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.