Digital Marketing Specialist, Cambridge -
A Cambridge based creative agency, are looking for a digitally savvy marketer to join their vibrant team and lead on digital activities for the agency and some core clients, with he view to build up a digital department.
With hybrid working and masses of development opportunity, it’s the most opportune time to join.
- Planning and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for clients and the agency
- Utilizing organic, paid, email and socials to drive marketing activities
- Monitoring and reporting on digital activity, utilising Google Analytics
- Utilizing Google Ads, Google Data Studio and Facebook Ads Manager
- At least 2-4 years experience working in a fast paced marketing position, ideally agency side although not a necessity
- Confident skills within SEO, with capable abilities driving SEM, PPC and paid campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to execute email marketing campaigns and most importantly, track all digital activity
- A hunger to develop this digital space in the company and an interest in staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices
Ts and Cs
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing agency, with hybrid working. Most commutable for those based in Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Biggleswade, Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Stevenage, Haverhill, Red Lodge and most parts of Cambridgeshire.