Digital Marketing Specialist, Huntingdon -
Are you looking for a new role within a thriving international organisation? Do you have over 2 years’ experience in a digitally focussed marketing role? Are you driven by seeing results and analytical in your approach?
This established business is seeking a digital whiz to join their successful team. Ideal candidates for this position will preferably have previous experience of working for an online retailer but if you have been working in the B2C sector and have been involved in social media management, email campaigns, paid advertising and working with Google Analytics and e commerce platforms like Mailchimp then we want to hear from you.
As Digital Marketing Executive, supporting the wider team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Creating, implementing, and managing all digital campaigns and paid ads.
- Using web analytics to improve conversion and recommend changes.
- Executing engaging content across a range of digital channels such as: social media, video, blog, email, web, written content.
- Working with agencies.
- Delivering successful SEO and PPC activities
- You will have outstanding communication skills both written and verbally and be extremely organised.
If you would like to become a part of this successful, global business and have what it takes to join their team, then we would love to hear from you!
Due to their office location you should be able to commute easily from Huntingdon, Papworth, Kimbolton, St Neots, Bedford, Corby and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.