Digital Project Manager, Cambridge -
An award-winning marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a dynamic Digital Project Manager to join their highly talented team and execute quality digital projects for a key account. You will need at least three years’ experience, ideally within a fast-paced agency environment and have extensive digital skills. As you will be regularly liaising with clients and often working collaboratively, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are key.
As Digital Project Manager, working within the wider digital team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients as to ensure you are highly knowledgeable on expectations, goals and the brief
- Providing full project management from inception to delivery, recognising potential areas for development and offering efficient solutions
- Successfully collaborating with the wider design team to implement digital projects
- Utilise Google Analytics to provide informative and valuable reports on projects, measuring results and concluding supportive results
- Successfully manage projects and deliver them smoothly, in brief and on budget.
This is a heavily digitally focused position therefore the successful candidate must be highly skilled across a range of digital platforms and have demonstrable skills within SEO, analytics, HTM and CSS, to name a few.
This is a fantastic chance to join a highly successful agency that is growing rapidly and can offer great career progression opportunities and a fun working environment. Due to the location of their office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.