Ecommerce Executive, Cambridgeshire -
Established over 35 years ago, our client is widely recognised as the UK’s only exclusive distributor of consumer electronics. Focusing exclusively on premium brands, they are sole distributors and one of the most successful businesses based both nationally and in their field.
With strong opportunities for development and growth within the company, there is no better time to join!
The main duties of this role include:
- Create commercial strategies to reach profit objectives, KPI’s and business sales for all e-commerce channels.
- Budget management
- Work closely with internal teams such as operations, brand resource and warehouse to ensure all business is aligned with website KPI’s.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans to drive traffic to the sites utilising online and offline channels.
- Measure product page performance and report where revenue can be increased.
- Liaise with external agency to develop SEO/PPC plans
- Monitor stock levels working with the buying team to ensure stock is available for promotions
- Monitor web analytics to maximise performance
- Contribute to the AB test plan and development roadmap
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be commercially driven with 1-2 years’ experience of working in e-commerce
- Have knowledge of paid social, PPC, CRM programs and email campaigns
- To be able to work to deadlines and having effective communication is essential
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is easily commutable from St Ives, Huntingdon, Alconbury, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.