Global Digital Marketing Manager – Web, Huntingdon -
A hugely successful and widely known manufacturer of medical equipment, are on the look out for a highly driven Digital Marketing Manager, to join their driven team and establish the journey for the companies websites, including their Amazon Ecomm platform.
With two days home working, a competitive package and strong growth, it’s a great time to join.
- Owning the development and strategy for the Amazon E-Commerce platform, ensuring it’s optimized, hitting revenue goals, has advances site features and offers a smooth customer journey
- Working with the wider team and driving regular site audits, monitoring conversion, traffic, bounce rates, usability and of course, customer experience. Utilising analytics and A/B testing
- Leading on the merchandising strategy, and developing a strong approach to the evaluation of product performance
- Recognizing customer behaviour and aligning with the platform
- Managing budgets and developing tactical marketing activities across channels including enhanced engagement for events
- Utilising CRM and marketing automation to execute digital marketing campaigns, also working to grow the database
- At least 2-4 years working in a digital marketing position, with strong exposure to E-Commerce
- Skills within digital customer experience, driving traffic, onsite optimisation and conversion
- Capable skills within CRM and also the Amazon platform
- Ideally 2-4 years within B2B marketing, life science or medical industry experience is desirable
- Team management and stakeholder management would be ideal
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, this is most commutable from those in Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Cambridge, Biggleswade, Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Bedford, Milton Keyes, and those in surrounding towns and villages.