Global Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
A leading consumer electronics brand, with huge community following and a global customer base, are looking for a capable Global Marketing Manager to join an oversee a mix of traditional and digital marketing, with agency support. You will oversee the marketing strategy and drive growth.
They can offer flexible working with 1-2 days office based and the rest from home, alongside great benefits and an enriching working environment.
- Supporting the mission to drive brand awareness, increase sales and push the long term marketing strategy, globally
- Post-COVID, organising exciting international events and the development of event advertisement materials and campaigns
- Driving brand messaging and positioning across all channels including website, social, email, materials, events and more
- Overseeing paid campaigns and managing social media marketing
- Ensuring you’re up to date with industry trends, competitions and supporting with pricing changes and product releases
- Utilising Google Analytics to drive reports and track success, alongside analysing consumer behaviour to support actionable changes
- Pushing your marketing skillset to drive growth
- At least 5 years marketing experience, with strategic experience across digital and traditional
- At least 2 years experience within consumer electronics
- Good events experience
- Skills managing web analytics and Google Analytics to drive reports
- Demonstrable ability to manage Google AdWords and paid campaigns
- Ideally agency management experience
- The ability to create engaging industry content
- Ideally a relevant degree
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, with the option for 1-2 days home working, this can be commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon, Peterborough, March, Corby, Kettering, Bedford, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.