Graphic Designer, Cambridge -
A leading and dynamic agency based in Cambridge are looking for a creative Designer to join their highly established agency whilst they continue their journey of sustainable growth. You will be responsible for supporting the senior team deliver high quality artwork and design for a leading client, with the purpose of strengthening their advertisement output. You will need a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position, within an agency environment.
As Designer, in a predominantly Mac-based environment, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Utilising Quark and CS InDesign to deliver high quality artwork and designs
- Regularly executing printed advertisement aligned with the client’s brand and advertising planner
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and in brief
- Support team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation
The successful candidate must have strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite and previous exposure to Quark.
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful agency, offering great career opportunities, an innovative working environment and reputable clients. Due to the location of their office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.