Graphic Designer, Cambridge -
AUDIENCE Inc., a global creative, communication and engagement agency have an exciting opportunity for a full time Graphic Designer in their Cambridge studio. Reporting to the Lead Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for taking design projects from brief through to completion, providing creative thinking, new ideas and detailed design solutions.
This role will provide the right candidate with a diverse range of interesting creative projects across digital, print, event and experiential. Audience Inc. are communication and event experts, with offices in Toronto, Basel, Singapore and Cambridge. We produce a wide variety of creative for a range of events, including internal client programs, meetings, workshops and international conferences, both big and small.
If you are looking for the chance to become part of a fun and dynamic international agency where the work will be varied, interesting and diverse, with a real opportunity for you to make your mark - this could be the role for you.
Come and visit our website to find out more! www.audienceinc.ca
You will work across a wide range of creative projects, including corporate communications, employee engagement, event collateral and marketing content. As a Graphic Designer at Audience Inc. you will be involved in all stages of a project – from initial concept through to full production – allowing for real autonomy and creativity. You’ll be working closely with colleagues and clients alike to understand project briefs, provide technical insight and guidance where required, and develop inspirational and engaging designs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create inspiring and engaging event, meeting and employee engagement theme solutions (and design layouts) for both on and offline channels. This will include (but is not limited to) PowerPoint presentations, digital assets, promotional print collateral, web pages and email templates.
- Be responsible for the full design lifecycle, from concept to execution.
- Positively influence colleagues and clients alike with your creative input and design solutions.
- Produce high-quality designs to exacting standards on-time, on-brief and on-brand, adhering to client brand guidelines across all deliverables.
- Produce designs that communicate sometimes-complex concepts or data in inspiring and accessible ways. Helping others to gain access to knowledge and new learnings.
- Manage your own workflow – and proactively seek support when needed – to enable you to work effectively across several projects simultaneously.
- Prepare all finished files (digital / print / presentation) ensuring they comply with the correct output specifications and standards.
- Ensure you are always working in line with business and client expectations.
ABOUT YOU …
- You are a professional creative with a minimum of five years’ commercial experience: proactive and well-versed in working with clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of the complete design and development cycle for a wide range of print and digital campaigns.
- You will have demonstrable creative experience in events and/or event collateral.
- You will have a degree in a design-related field.
- You have fantastic PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced and creative environment.
- You have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea generation.
- You are passionate about your craft.
- Your attention to detail is second-to-none and you take pride in completing work to the highest possible standard.
- You have the ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion, pitching new concepts and taking on board feedback.
- You are comfortable working under your own initiative, with both hard and soft targets.
- You have great interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- You are a pragmatic team player; driven, helpful, enthusiastic and open-minded.
- You are keen to learn something new and are excited by the prospect of your next adventure.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please send you CV, a covering letter and your portfolio (accessible via a URL would be ideal) to Nick at [email protected].
It would easily suit those commuting from all areas of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, including Cambridge, Royston, Ely, Letchworth, Hitchin, Stevenage, Huntingdon, Newmarket, Peterborough, St Neots and Bury St Edmunds.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.