Group Account Director, Cambridge -
We’re working exclusively with a leading Cambridge based agency to recruit a capable Group Account Director to join their exceptional account team! You will responsible for managing a senior team and overseeing large client accounts at the strategic level. You’ll need extensive agency experience, hands on marketing experience and demonstrable leadership skills.
As Group Account Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Directing a sizeable senior team with a mix of complex and long-term projects, whilst also offering invaluable knowledge and insight of the business
- Ensuring you’re managing team performance, offering professional development opportunities and inspiring the wider team
- Demonstrating your valuable knowledge of the market and supporting with the execution of key client strategies
- Continuously growing the organisations probability through recognising new business potential and identifying new business, whilst demonstrating your knowledge within financial reporting
- Utilising your strong understanding of both the business and market to foresee dilemmas and quickly resolve
Our client is looking for a strategic and driven Group Account Director to lead an incredible team and further push the agency to drive revenue.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-renowned agency based in Cambridge that offers flexible working hours and great benefits.
Due to the location of their offices in Cambridgeshire, this role is commutable from Royston, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Haverhill, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots and Bishop Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.