Head of PR, Cambridge -
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior PR professional to join a well know integrated marketing agency in the Cambridgeshire area. Working with a range of highly renowned clients, this role requires remarkable interpersonal skills and significant experience directing both B2B and B2C accounts as well as experience of leading and managing a team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working agency side in a senior PR position, although this is not a necessity.
As Head of PR leading both a team and client interaction on multiple accounts, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with key clients to ensure excellence in delivery of client work retention
- Work with internal teams to manage and implement the PR strategy and drive growth
- Leading and managing team members to drive extraordinary marketing and communication projects across online and offline channels that will exceed client expectations
- Developing comprehensive client proposals to grow new business for the agency
- Utilising your strong understanding of both the business and market to foresee dilemmas and quickly resolve
- Develop media relations strategy, maintain existing media relationships and acquire new contacts as well as managing media enquiries on behalf of the agency.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful marketing agency. You must be able to work on your own initiative and be able to manage your time effectively. Due to the location of their offices in Cambridgeshire, this role is commutable from Royston, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Haverhill, St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Neots and Bishop Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.