Internal Communications Manager, Cambridge -
A global and highly established engineering organisation who’s head office is in Cambridge are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their dedicated team and execute the internal communications strategy. As one of the worlds largest of their kind they pride themselves on their independence and ‘family feel’ to the business therefore they are seeking a driven and committed individual with ideally three years’ experience in a similar role to come in at this exciting time and help to keep all employee’s informed and engaged!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the establishment and implementation of the internal communications strategy to drive levels of employee engagement and business growth.
- Creating compelling content for multiple channels such as: Intranet, Team Brief and All Employee Briefing
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Using your creative flair translate ideas into compelling communication campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry best practise to drive progress and suggest recommendations in their internal communication approach
If you are a creative individual who enjoys building strong relationships with excellent writing/speaking skills, we want to hear from you! Due to the location of their Cambridge office, this role is commutable from Saffron Walden, Bar Hill, Ely, Newmarket, Bishop Stortford, St Ives, Cambourne, Huntingdon and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.