Junior Graphic Designer, South Cambridge -
Please only apply for this role is you are based within a 45-minute commute of Cambridge! This role does not offer remote working, whilst there is flexible working, you must be based within a short commute from Cambridge.
A leading and specialist agency in Cambridge are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their established team, where you will be responsible for the execution of online and offline projects. You will need to carry a relevant design degree or qualification with a demonstrable portfolio and ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
As Junior Designer, supporting the wider team, you will be involved in:
- Producing high quality artwork that conveys your attention to detail and love for design
- Executing projects across mixed mediums such as: brochures, stationary, branding, business cards, flyers, digital media, posters, presentations and more
- Preparing projects for print production and advising on potential improvements and amendments
- Liaising with clients and senior members to understand client objectives and work within briefs
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and in brief
- Supporting team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a recent design grad to join a well-established agency who offer flexible working and an enriching working environment. You’ll be working on a combination of corporate work with the opportunity to show creative flair on bespoke projects. This will only suit a candidate who has good initiative and ability to manage time highly effectively. Whilst you’ll be working collaboratively with the wider design team, you’ll also have the opportunity to manage some projects independently.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Royston and Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.