Senior PR & Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Do you work best whilst juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you seeking a new opportunity within a PR and Marketing agency who offer fantastic opportunities for progression and personal growth, as well as the chance to work amongst a talented, close-knit and sociable team?
If you have a mixture of public relations and marketing experience gained within an agency, this could be the perfect role for you! You’ll need to be coming in with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within a similar role and have the ability to hit the ground running, in this dynamic agency environment!
As the Senior PR & Marketing Executive you will work collaboratively with the wider team to deliver on client goals and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with the team to develop client projects and briefs, including researching current trends and competitor analysis
- Nurturing and growing excellent client relationships
- Researching and drafting copy for disseminations in various formats such as blogs, press releases, e-shots, website and printed collateral
- Scheduling content for multiple social media platforms, as well as overseeing the activity on a portfolio of social accounts
- Assisting the senior team in insightful team and client meetings
- Overseeing the delivery of press and news releases across media channels, ensuring work is aligned with client’s brand and gaining strong exposure
- Monitoring press coverage and creating regular reports that will support the continuous development of marketing and press activities
Due to the location of this Cambridge based office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.