Junior 3D Artist, Peterborough -
The Company – Junior 3D Artist
We are currently recruiting for a Junior 3D Artist to join a well-established innovative Lifestyle Consumer company based in Peterborough.
As this is a junior role, this is the perfect opportunity to develop and grow within the role and company, as a potential recent graduate or someone with a couple of years experience using 3D visuals and Maxon cinema 4D.
The Role – Junior 3D Artist
Reporting to the Product Services Executive Director and working with the design team, your main duties will include:
- Assist design team with the configuration of builds
- Support design team in producing exciting builds
- Aid design team in the product range, pre and post technical sales processes
- Support in 3D and 4D drawings
- Liaise with USA sales team
The Requirements – Junior 3D Artist
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Recent graduate in Graphics/ HND in 3D or graphics
- 1-2 years experience in 3D modelling
- Experienced in Adobe software
- Experienced in Maxon Cinema 4D
- Portfolio of work
- Highly skilled in UV, Normal and Specular Mapping and Image manipulation.
- Self-motivated, resilient, ‘hands on’ individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This role will be full time in the office (9:00am – 5:30pm), we are ideally looking for someone who will be comfortable working as part of a team in a friendly, innovative office environment.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, helping to create and develop key lifestyle products!
Due to the location of their Peterborough based office, this role will be commutable from Corby, March, Chatteris, Alconbury, Huntingdon, St Ives, Ely and some parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.