Junior Artworker, Cambridge –
Would you consider yourself a creative artworker?
Do you have any production experience, or would you love to be involved in production?
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience, across print and digital I would love to hear from you!!
The Opportunity – Junior Artworker
A highly regarded agency based in Cambridge are looking for an innovative and motivated Junior Artworker to join their award-winning team to executive a range of designs for both print and digital!
The Agency -
Think plant-filled office, great work socials, Friday team drinks, social committee and brilliant office space!
They are a brilliant employer with a huge focus on team spirit and collaboration, always looking to ensure their employees are happy and feeling challenged. They offer great flexible working and will be offering a hybrid home working set up (3 days in the office / 2 from home).
We’re looking for skilled Artworkers comfortable using Mac products, skilled n Adobe CS, InDesign, Illustrator and ideally Animate, although they can offer Animate training!
About You – Junior Artworker
- You will need at least 2-3 years design/artworker experience working in a Mac based environment
- Expert skills within InDesign, Illustrator and either experience in or an eagerness to learn Animate
- You’ll ideally be coming from an agency/production although not a necessity as long as you excel working in fast paced environments and have strong people skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the nature of the industry, you would be working in, you will need to be available to work some weekends on a rota basis.
Your Responsibilities – Junior Artworker
You will be joining a team of 2 designers and providing support with:
- Utilising Animate and InDesign to deliver high quality printed artwork and digital designs including interactive online content, email templates, social media and animated artwork.
- Ensuring all printed and digital advertisement is aligned with the client’s brand and advertising planner, which you’ll ensure is kept up to date
- Supporting the execution of digital and printed advertising
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and on brand