Marcomms Executive, St Neots -
A highly established and widely recognised distribution company, based on the Cambridgeshire boarder, are looking for a responsible and driven Marcomms Executive to join their dynamic marketing team. You will need a minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience and ideally carry a relevant marketing or comms degree. Candidates coming with a B2B background is most desirable.
As Marcomms Executive, working across online and offline platforms, this role will have you involved in:
- Creating engaging and compelling content across channels including press releases, marketing collateral, web, email and social media posts
- Managing the full mix of social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Organizing and managing external events, expo’s and roadshows
- Supporting external agencies with the delivery of visual content and PR
- Owning and developing the CRM database
- Offering the wider team support with ad hoc marketing duties
This is a great opportunity to join a talented marketing team and push your career within an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their St Neots based office, this role can be commutable from Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Wyboston, Kimbolton, Bedford, Biggleswade and Hitchin. You can also commute via train.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.