Marketing and Business Development Officer, Cambridge -
A well-established, national professional services organisation based in Cambridge are looking for a confident Marketing and Business Development Officer to join their talented team. With a strong reputation, global clients and passion for delivering a personal approach, this company needs someone who shares their commitment to excellent service. This position would particularly suit a recent graduate with at least a year of broad marketing and events experience, ideally within the professional services sector.
As Marketing and Business Development Officer, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Successfully organising networking events and a range of seminars, from inception to delivery
- Collaborating with external agencies to ensure materials, invites and design work is on brand
- Coordinating the event diary for the organisation, ensuring it up to date and factual
- Executing compelling content for the organisation’s social media channels, whilst effectively managing the website
- Supporting the wider team with their marketing needs and delivering ad-hoc activities when required
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing and events career within a leading organisation that offers strong career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of the office, this role could be of interest to those living in Cambridge, Waterbeach, Ely, Newmarket, Stevenage, Royston, Norwich, Letchworth, Baldock, Kings Lynn, March, Huntingdon, St Neots, Stansted and Bury St Edmunds.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.