Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Part Time (12 month FTC), Cambridge -
Are you a Cambridge based marketer? Are you looking for the perfect role, on a part time basis? Are you hoping to work in a beautiful location within a fantastic organisation?
A leading and renowned Cambridge based Educational organisation are looking for a focused candidate to join their excellent team on a 12-month contract basis and support with the execution of marketing and communications activities. The ideal candidate will have at least one years marketing experience and a relevant marketing qualification.
As Marketing and Communications Coordinator, working across online and offline platforms, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and delivering marketing and communication campaigns
- Successfully organising events, from inception to delivery
- Utilising your content creation skills to update the organisations website
- Contributing towards visual identity, aiding in the development of supportive marketing materials
- Regularly develop your industry and market knowledge, as to provide valuable insight and suggestions
- Support the wider team with ad-hoc duties
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to join a highly established organisation on 12 month contract basis, up to 22.5 hours per week. This organisation offers a highly flexible working environment and a wealth of professional support. With offices based in Cambridge, they are commutable from Huntingdon, Peterborough, St Ives, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Royston, Ely, St. Neots and Bedford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.