Marketing and Communications Manager, Cambridge -
The Company – Marketing and Communications Manager
This is an amazing opportunity for an established Marketing and Communications Manager to join the team of arguably one of the most reputable businesses in the Cambridge Tech space. Truly disruptive, their forward thinking, 900 strong team have been leading the way globally since the 1960’s.
Trusted partners of some of the world’s biggest brands, Innovation and questioning the Status Quo is at the heart of everything they do. Stepping out of the constraints of current thinking through radical new products, services and technologies.
The Role – Marketing and Communications Manager
Reporting directly into the Global Director of Marketing, this newly created role will you see you play an integral and highly strategic role in achieving their ambitious growth plans. You will take in the lead in reimagining their employer brand and positioning them as an employer of choice worldwide.
Focusing on recruitment and employee engagement you will help deliver the next wave of radical breakthroughs and technologies through effectively communicating their employee value proposition via compelling, integrated recruitment campaigns.
This is key role in ensuring the employees engagement and recruitment meets the strategic aims of the business. Working collaboratively with the Global Director of Marketing, you will drive the attraction and retention of top talent across all global locations.
You will be a highly experienced Marketing or communications manager, with a strong understanding of the challenges of faced in developing and differentiating an employer brand in this highly competitive market.
Key Requirements – Marketing and Communications Manager
- Highly Experienced Marketing and Communications profession, with a track record in global recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable background with a global business, preferably either technology-focused, or a technology-based B2B professional services firm
- Expertise delivering digital marketing and social media to target audiences with demonstrable success in delivering impactful integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of brand marketing, ideally in the context of recruitment and employee engagement and a passion for social media and digital marketing
- Experience as a trusted advisor working strategically and supporting senior leaders and stakeholders across a complex business
- Highly organised with strong communications and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Credibility as an advisor to senior commercial leaders, having a strong knowledge of contemporary integrated marketing communications practices and techniques
- Proven planning and organization skills able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Highly collaborative self-starter, with good problem solving and decision-making abilities
You will be rewarded with a culture that is second to none, highly competitive salary and an incredible benefits package, including;
- Company profit share
- Generous pension
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
- Comprehensive insurance - Life, disability, private healthcare and travel insurance (business & leisure)
- Enhanced family leave benefit
- Career development and training opportunities
- Social committee
- Subsidised Travel and Breakfast/Lunch
Due to their location their beautiful offices are easily commutable from all areas of Cambridgeshire, including Cambridge itself, Ely, St Neots, Peterborough and Huntingdon, as well as Northampton, Newmarket, Norwich and Royston.