Marketing and Events Assistant, Cambridge -
Are you looking to begin your career in Marketing and Events? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to assist in the organising of various exciting events and executing their marketing campaigns to increase engagement.
You would be required to work alongside the Marketing Manager in assisting in the coordination of events, and implementation of various marketing campaigns, both on and offline.
The main duties of this role include:
- Effective delivery and coordination of various events
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date, and creating content on social media channels to increase the reach of the audience
- Conduct necessary market research to look at ways to enhance engagement
- Forming strong relationships with stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns
- Designing graphics and producing outstanding marketing collateral such as leaflets, banners, infographics, and newsletters
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Marketing and/or Event role
- Strong communication and organisational skills are essential
- A Level 3 qualification (or equivalent), and an English GCSE Grade C and above
- Experience working with social media channels and editing videos is desirable
This role is suited to someone who is looking to kick start their career in Marketing/Events. With strong opportunities for development and growth within the company, and flexible working available, there is no better time to join!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.